|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
He never hurt a soul until the day he died.
|Directed by||Jim Gillespie|
|Written by||Flint Dille; John Zuur Platten; Brandon Boyce|
|Produced by||Bob Weinstein; Harvey Weinstein; Andrew Rona; Michael Zoumas; John Zuur Platten; Flint Dille; Kevin Williamson; Scott Faye; Karen Lauder; Ron Schmidt|
|Music by||James L. Venable; Scott Humphrey|
|Edited by||Paul Martin Smith|
|Distributed by||Dimension Films; Miramax Films|
|Release date(s)||September 16th, 2005|
|Running time||85 min.|
|Gross revenue||$881,745 (US)|
Venom is an American horror film of the demonic supernatural thriller subgenre. It was directed by Jim Gillespie and written by Flint Dille, John Zuur Platten and Brandon Boyce. It was produced by Outerbanks Entertainment, Collision Entertainment and presented by Dimension Films. The movie premiered on September 16th, 2005 and stars Agnes Bruckner as Eden Sinclair, Jonathan Jackson as Eric, Laura Ramsey as Rachel, D.J. Cotrona as Sean, Rick Cramer as Ray Sawyer and Meagan Good as Cece. Other stars include Bijou Phillips, Method Man, Pawel Szajda, Davetta Sherwood and Stacey Travis.
|Agnes Bruckner||Eden Sinclair|
|Rick Cramer||Ray Sawyer|
|Method Man||Deputy Turner|
|Marcus Brown||Terry Parker|
|James Pickens, Jr.||Sheriff|
|Deborah Duke||Miss Emmie|
|Michael James Dukes||Paramedic|
|David Michel||Officer at crime scene|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Venom is based on a story for a video game that BFG has in development.
- Production on Venom began on October 4th, 2004. It was shot on-location in Louisiana in the cities of New Orleans, Amite, Choctaw and Hammond.
- One of the working titles for the film is Backwater. It was also being filmed under the title The Reaper, but this was altered shortly before the movie's release.
- Outerbanks Entertainment, a division of Dimension Films, also produced by the 2005 werewolf film Cursed.
- Director Jim Gillespie is best known for directing the 1997 slasher film I Know What You Did Last Summer.
- Michael James Dukes and David Michel are uncredited for their participation in this film.
The year in film Edit
Other films that were released in 2005 include:
External Links Edit
- Venom at Wikipedia
- Venom at AllRovi.com
- Venom at The Film Fiend
- Venom at Popcorn Pictures
- Venom at Obscurehorror.com
- Venom at The Video Graveyard