|"Whatever I Am, You Made Me"|
Season 5, Episode 3
|Airdate||June 24th, 2012|
|Producer||Bruce Dunn; Marlis Pujol; David Auge; Angela Robinson; Mark Hudis; Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Brian Buckner; Alan Ball; Gregg Fienberg; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Alexander Skarsgård; Chris Bauer; Kristin Bauer van Straten; Lauren Bowles; Valentina Cervi; Michael McMillian; Nelsan Ellis; Janina Gavankar; Lucy Griffiths; Todd Lowe; Joe Manganiello; Christopher Meloni; Denis O'Hare; Jim Parrack; Carrie Preston; Deborah Ann Woll|
|Previous||"Authority Always Wins"|
|Next||"We'll Meet Again"|
"Whatever I Am, You Made Me" is the third episode of season five of the vampire television series True Blood and the fifty-first episode of the series overall. The episode first aired on HBO on Sunday, June 24th, 2012.
Tara is unable to deal with being a vampire and flees from Sookie's house. After sparing the life of a woman on the side of the road, she seeks shelter with Sam Merlotte who gives her ample supplies of Tru-Blood and locks her in the walk-in freezer during the day.
In New Orleans, the Authority continue to interrogate Bill and Eric about Russell Edington. They have the two vampires outfitted with iStakes - trigger harnesses strapped to their chest, which can impale them remotely.
Roman Zimojic of the Vampire Authority appoints Steve Newlin as the new public relations director of the vampire coexistence movement. He is referred to as the "new" Nan Flanagan.
Salome tries to coax information out of Bill and Eric independently and has sex with each of them. Meanwhile, Nora Gainsborough is tortured at length with a UV device.
Andy Bellefleur becomes the laughing stock of the Sheriff's office when a nude picture of him appears on Facebook.
Debbie Pelt's parents come to Bon Temps looking for her. They consult with Sheriff Bellefleur, who tells them about finding Debbie's missing car.
Arlene tries to get Terry to open up about his past in Iraq. Terry wants to, but cannot. He tells Arlene that he must leave Bon Temps for a while to resolve this old matter. Arlene says that she will not wait for him.
Sookie goes to Fangtasia and begs Pam to help her take care of Tara, but Pam refuses. Sookie blasts her with her Fae energy powers. When Pam sleeps, she dreams of San Francisco in the year 1905, where she worked as the madam of a brothel. She recalls meeting Eric Northman for the first time and how she attempted suicide in the hopes that he would turn her into a vampire.
Jason Stackhouse reconnects with his old high school teacher, with whom he has had a sexual relationship with in the past. The two rekindle old flames, after which Jason feels immediately guilty.
Jessica Hamby goes to a clothing store where she smells the blood of a patron. The scent is overwhelming and unlike anything she has ever smelled before. She tries to follow the man, but he evades her.
Hoyt Fortenberry goes to Fangtasia dressed in traditional fangbanger Goth attire. He has two fresh puncture wounds on his neck.
The demonic power that once infected Jésus Velasquez takes control of Lafayette. He pours a gallon of bleach into the gumbo he is preparing at Merlotte's. Lafayette shakes off the effect and dumps the poisoned soup before he has a chance to serve it.
Tara leaves Merlotte's and finds a local tanning parlor. She breaks in and lies down in a tanning bed in an attempt to destroy herself.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Mariana Klaveno||Lorena Krasiki|
|Melinda Page Hamilton||Miss Steeler|
|Tanya Wright||Kenya Jones|
|John Rezig||Kevin Ellis|
|Linda Purl||Barbara Pelt|
|Steve Rankin||Gordon Pelt|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 5 episodes category.|
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.