- "I'm a survivor first, capitalist second and a whole bunch of shit after that. But a hooker dead last! So if I've got even a Jew at an Al Qaida pep rally's shot at getting my black ass up out of this motherfucker I'm taking it!"
- ―Lafayette Reynolds
|"Keep This Party Going"|
Season 2, Episode 2
|Airdate||June 21st, 2009|
|Producer||Bruce Dunn; Mark McNair; Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Nancy Oliver; Brian Buckner; Alan Ball; Gregg Fienberg; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Chris Bauer; Mehcad Brooks; Anna Camp; Nelsan Ellis; Michelle Forbes; Todd Lowe; Michael McMillian; Jim Parrack; Carrie Preston; William Sanderson; Alexander Skarsgard; Deborah Ann Woll|
|Previous||"Nothing But the Blood"|
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Ashley Jones||Daphne Landry|
|Kristin Bauer||Pam De Beaufort|
|Wes Brown||Luke McDonald|
|Patricia Bethune||Jane Bodehouse|
|Cheryl White||Mrs. Hamby|
|Ben Lemon||Jordan Hamby|
|Annalise Basso||Eden Hamby|
|Jennifer Hamilton||Dancer #1|
|Brandon Henschel||Dancer #2|
|Daria Badanina||Christian singer|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Jim Parrack and William Sanderson are both credited in this episode, but neither of them make an actual appearance.
- Includes archival footage of Amy Burley from season 1.
- Cheryl White, who plays Mrs. Hamby, the mother of a vampire in this episode, also played Joan Ford, the mother of a werewolf in the "Dog Eat Dog" episode of ABC's The Gates.
- Second episode of the series written by Brian Buckner. He previously wrote the teleplay for the season 1 episode "Plaisir d'amour".
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 2 episodes category.|
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.