|Points of interest||Fuller; Fuller Gas Stop; Blair Meat Co.|
|First Appearance||The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)|
Travis County is a county located in south central Texas astride the Balcones Fault, the boundary between the Edwards Plateau to the west and the Blackland Prairie to the east. It is part of the Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area. I
Travis County was the central setting of the 2003 re-imagining of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the 2006 prequel film, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. Travis County is the scene of two grisly murder sprees that took place between 1969 and 1973. They have since become known in the annals of the Travis County Sheriff's Department as the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Travis County is where the Hewitt family homestead and slaughterhouse are located.
Points of Interest Edit
- Fuller is a small town in Travis County Texas and the primary setting for the revisionist Texas Chainsaw Massacre series. Located in Fuller are the Fuller Gas Station, the Hewitt homestead, the Blair Meat Co. and the old Crawford Mill. Beneath the town is a network of interconnecting tunnels that make up a portion of the Travis County sewer system, and temporary refuge for the fugitive Hewitt family.
- Fuller Gas Stop
- Located in the town of Fuller, this was where F.B.I. agents, Baines, Bond, Henkle and Hooper set up a temporary command center while they investigated the unsolved murders of 1973.
- Blair Meat Co.
- The Blair Meat Co., located in Travis County, is where Thomas Hewitt used to work in the days before he adopted his "Leatherface" persona.
- Hewitt Farmhouse
- This is the isolated family home of the Hewitt family. Family members include Luda May Hewitt, Charlie Hewitt, Monty Hewitt, Jedidiah Hewitt and Thomas Brown "Leatherface" Hewitt. Behind the farmhouse is a slaughterhouse where Thomas Hewitt brings many of his victims.
- Route 17
- Route 17 is the Travis County highway where the Hewitt Farmhouse and the Blair Meat Co. are located.
Films that take place in Travis County Edit
Characters from Travis County Edit
- Hewitt family
- Charlie Hewitt
- Luda Mae Hewitt
- Monty Hewitt
- Thomas Hewitt
- Tea Lady
External Links Edit
|Texas Chainsaw Massacre film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Locations category.|
|Something is definitely missing here!
One or more sections of this article is incomplete, and requires additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality. You can help Headhunter's Horror House Wiki by editing this page, provide missing information or improve outdated sections.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|