|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Base of operations:||Gatlin, Nebraska|
|First:||Children of the Corn (1984)|
Timothy Case is a fictional preacher featured in the Children of the Corn film series. He appeared in the first installment of the series, Children of the Corn, directed by Fritz Kiersch and released in 1984. The actor who played Timothy Case is unknown.
Timothy Case was a resident of the town of Gatlin, Nebraska and a member of the clergy holding the title of Reverend. His congregation was held at the Grace Baptist Church of Gatlin. One Sunday morning in 1981, the children of Gatlin, under the charismatic sway of a cult leader named Isaac Chroner, slew all of the adults in the town, including Reverend Case. Following his death, his church was transformed into a ceremonial place of worship for Isaac's cult in honor of He Who Walks Behind the Rows.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The actor who played Timothy Case in the film is uncredited and unknown.
- Reverend Timothy Case is the first character featured in Children of the Corn.
- Timothy case is unique to the continuity of the Children of the Corn feature film and does not have a counterpart in the 1977 short story.
See also Edit
- Children of the Corn
- Children of the Corn films
- Children of the Corn characters
- Children of the Corn locations
- Children of the Corn cast & crew
- Children of the Corn image gallery
- Children of the Corn image category
- Children of the Corn miscellaneous articles
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Children of the Corn film franchise.