Some guests never check out.
|Directed by||Ti West|
|Written by||Ti West|
|Produced by||Badie Ali; Hamza Ali; Malik B. Ali; Greg Newman; Derek Curl; Larry Fessenden; Peter Phok; Ti West|
|Music by||Jeff Grace|
|Edited by||Ti West|
|Distributed by||Dark Sky Films; Glass Eye Pix; MPI Media Group|
|Release date(s)||March 11th, 2011|
|Running time||100 min.|
The Innkeepers is a low-budget American horror film of the ghost/haunted house subgenre. It was written and directed by Ti West and premiered at the South by Southwest Film Festival on March 11th, 2011. The movie was produced by Glass Eye Pix and presented by Dark Sky Films. The setting of the film is the Yankee Pedlar Inn in Connecticut. Two of the inn's employees develop an intimate knowledge of the establishment's haunted past as the ghosts of former guests "check in" to stay for a while.
|Alison Bartlett||Gayle, angry mom|
|Kelly McGillis||Leanne Rease-Jones|
|George Riddle||Old man|
|Brenda Cooney||Madeline O'Malley|
|John Speredakos||Officer Mitchell|
|Michael P. Castelli||Medic|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The Innkeepers was shot in Torrington, Connecticut.
- Director Ti West also directed The Wicked in 2001, The Roost in 2005, Trigger Man in 2007, The House of the Devil and Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever in 2009.
- Actor Pat Healy also played a character named Xavier in the "Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun" episode of Charmed and Paul Krieger in the "What's the Frequency, Kolchak?" episode of Night Stalker.
The year in film Edit
Other films that were released in 2011 include:
External Links Edit
- The Innkeepers at Variety.com
- The Innkeepers at FEARnet.com
- The Innkeepers at Bloody Disgusting
- The Innkeepers at Entertainment Weekly
- The Innkeepers at Best-Horror-Movies.com