Season 2, Episode 19
|Airdate||February 13th, 2000|
|Writer||Mark Nelson; Ramsey Campbell|
|Producer||Bruce M. Smith; Robin Spry; Jeff Fazio; Paul Painter; Bruce Moccia|
|Starring||David Bowie; William Katt; Rachel Hayward|
|Next||"Beyond Any Measure"|
"The Seductress" is the nineteenth episode of season two of the horror anthology series The Hunger and the forty-first episode of the series overall. It was directed by Alain Desrochers and written by Mark Nelson based on a story by Ramsey Campbell. It first aired on Showtime on February 13th, 2000. In this episode, a woman named Elizabeth breaks up with her boyfriend after discovering that he is part of a cult. The boyfriend subsequently commits suicide, but the surviving members of the cult begin stalking Elizabeth.
Principal Cast Edit
|David Bowie||Julian Priest, the host|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Casting for this series is by Rosina Bucci, Nadia Rona, and Vera Miller.
- This episode is included on disc four of The Hunger: The Complete Second Season DVD collection by E1 Entertainment.
- Script writer Mark W. Nelson is credited as Mark Nelson in this episode.
- This is the third and final episode of The Hunger directed by Alain Desrochers. He previously directed "I'm Very Dangerous Tonight".
- This is the fourth and final episode of The Hunger written by Mark W. Nelson. He previously wrote "Night Bloomer".
- Actress Rachel Hayward is also known for playing the character of Doctor Myers in the 1991 sci-fi/horror film Xtro 2: The Second Encounter.
- Actor William Katt is best known for playing the role of Ralph Hinkley on the 1981-1986 superhero series The Greatest American Hero. In the horror genre, he is best known for playing Roger Cobb in the 1986 film House.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
Explicit content Edit
|The Hunger. This template will categorize articles that include it into the The Hunger season 2 episodes category.|