|"The People vs. Eric Draven"|
Season 1, Episode 13
|Airdate||January 29th, 1999|
|Starring||Mark Dacascos; Marc Gomes; Sabine Karsenti; Katie Stuart|
|Next||"It's a Wonderful Death"|
"The People vs. Eric Draven" is the thirteenth episode of the paranormal television series The Crow: Stairway to Heaven. It was directed by Tibor Takács and written by Edward Tivnan. It first aired on the WB Network on January 29th, 1999. In this episode, Eric Draven is arrested and placed on trial for the murder of his fianceé, Shelly Webster.
Principal Cast Edit
|Mark Dacascos||Eric Draven|
|Marc Gomes||Detective Darryl Albrecht|
|Sabine Karsenti||Shelly Webster|
|Katie Stuart||Sarah Mohr|
Guest Stars Edit
|Jaimz Woolvett||James Pearl|
|Maria del Mar||D.A. Shaw|
|Lynda Boyd||Darla Mohr|
|Jon Cuthbert||Lieutenant David Vincennes|
|Sue Matthew||D.A. Cordelia Warren|
|Zak Alam||Curtis Billbao|
|Jerry Wasserman||Judge Paul Morrison|
|BJ Harrison||Jury foreman|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is available on disc three of the The Crow: Stairway to Heaven: The Complete Series DVD collection.
- The title to this episode is likely taken from the 1996 biographical drama The People vs. Larry Flynt starring Zombieland actor Woody Harrelson and Ed Norton.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- "The People vs. Eric Draven" at the TV IV
- "The People vs. Eric Draven" at TV.com guide
- "The People vs. Eric Draven" at TV Rage.com
|The Crow: Stairway to Heaven. |
This template will categorize articles that include it into the The Crow: Stairway to Heaven episodes category.