- "Tonight's tale concerns a young woman whose about to do a little swinging of her own. She wants to prove that a good man is hard to find, but easy to get rid of."
- ―The Crypt Keeper
Season 3, Episode 11
|Airdate||August 7th, 1991|
|Writer||Richard Christian Matheson|
|Producer||Richard Donner; Joel Silver; Robert Zemeckis; David Giler; Walter Hill; Gilbert Adler; Barry josephson; Jennie Lew Tugend|
|Starring||John Kassir; Brion James; Michelle Johnson; Billy Wirth; Dan Martin; Alan Palo; Tony Pierce|
|John Kassir||The Crypt Keeper|
|Brion James||Steve Dixon|
|Michelle Johnson||Liz Kelly-Dixon|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is available on the Tales from the Crypt: The Complete Third Season DVD collection.
- This episode adapts the "Split Second!" short story from Shock SuspenStories #4 by EC Comics, cover date August-September, 1952. The story was written by Al Feldstein with artwork by Jack Kamen.
- First episode of the series directed by Russell Mulcahy. Russell also directs "People Who Live in Brass Hearses", "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" and "Horror in the Night".
- Cinematography for this episode was provided by Rick Bota. Bota is DP on 21 episodes of the series and will go on to direct the direct-to-video films Hellraiser: Hellseeker, Hellraiser: Deader and Hellraiser: Hellworld.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Tales from the Crypt.|