|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
- "Look, lady, I'm sorry the product made your skin fall off but we never do hackschanges on sale merchandise! Next!"
- ―The Crypt Keeper
|"Ear Today... Gone Tomorrow"|
Season 7, Episode 12
|Airdate||July 12th, 1996|
|Producer||Richard Donner; Robert Zemeckis; Joel Silver; David Giler; Walter Hill; Gilbert Adler; A.L. Katz; Scott Nimerfro; Karyn Fields; Richard Mirisch; Lisa Sandoval|
|Starring||John Kassir; Robert Lindsay; Gretchen Palmer; Richard Johnson; Philip Davis; David Gant|
|Next||"The Third Pig"|
"Ear Today... Gone Tomorrow" is the twelvth episode of season seven of the television horror anthology series Tales from the Crypt and the ninety-second episode of the series overall. It was directed by Christopher Hart and written by Ed Tapia. It first aired on HBO on Friday, July 12th, 1996.
|John Kassir||The Crypt Keeper|
|Robert Lindsay||Glynn Fennell|
|Gretchen Palmer||Kate Lawson|
|Richard Johnson||Malcolm Lawson|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc three of the Tales from the Crypt: The Complete Seventh Season DVD collection.
- The title of this episode is taken from the phrase "Here today, gone tomorrow".
- The story from this episode is adapted from the "Bats In My Belfry"! vignette from Tales From The Crypt #24, June-July, 1951 by William M. Gaines and Al Feldstein
- The title, "Ear Today... Gone Tomorrow" is taken from Haunt of Fear #11, January-February, 1952. Script by Al Feldstein with art by Jack Davis. This story is different in many aspects and just the title is used for this episode.
What else have they done? Edit
- Actor Phil Davis also played Count Istvan in the 1989 werewolf film Howling V: The Rebirth. In 1992 he played a space convict named Kevin in Alien³.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- "Ear Today... Gone Tomorrow" at TV IV
- "Ear Today... Gone Tomorrow" at TV.com
- "Ear Today... Gone Tomorrow" at TV Rage.com
|Tales from the Crypt.|