|"What Is and What Should Never Be"|
Season 2, Episode 20
|Airdate||May 3rd, 2007|
|Producer||Ben Edlund; Peter Johnson; Phil Sgriccia; John Shiban; Kim Manners; McG; Cyrus Yavneh; Eric Kripke; Robert Singer; Todd Aronauer|
|Starring||Jared Padalecki; Jensen Ackles|
|Previous||"Folsom Prison Blues"|
|Next||"All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 1)"|
|Jared Padalecki||Sam Winchester|
|Jensen Ackles||Dean Winchester|
Guest Starring Edit
|Samantha Smith||Mary Winchester|
|Adrianne Palicki||Jessica Moore|
|Michelle Borth||Carmen Porter|
|Melanie Neige Scrofano||Near-dead girl|
|Kwesi Ameyaw||College professor|
|Jeffrey Dean Morgan||John Winchester|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 3T5520
- The title for this episode is taken from the song "What Is and What Should Never Be" by rock and roll band Led Zeppelin. It was recorded in 1969 and released on the album Led Zeppelin II. Another episode that takes it's title from a Led Zeppelin song is the season four episode, "When the Levee Breaks".
- Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- Sam and Dean encounter another Djinn in the season six premiere episode, "Exile on Main St.".
- This is the third appearance in the series of Adrianne Palicki as Jessica Moore. She also appeared in the series' pilot episode as well as the season one episode, "Bloody Mary".
- Teleplay writer Raelle Tucker will go on to become a producer on the HBO television series True Blood.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Supernatural. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Supernatural season 2 episodes category.|