- "Is that Bobby Singer? Give him a kiss for me."
|"All Dogs Go to Heaven"|
Season 6, Episode 8
|Airdate||November 12th, 2010|
|Producer||Eric Kripke; McG; Ben Edlund; Sera Gamble; Robert Singer; Philip Sgriccia; Peter Johnson; Todd Aronauer; Serge Ladouceur; Jerry Wanek; Jim Michaels; Adam Glass|
|Starring||Jared Padalecki; Jensen Ackles|
|Next||"Clap Your Hands If You Believe"|
"All Dogs Go to Heaven" is the eighth episode of season two of the American television series Supernatural and the 112th episode of the series overall. It was directed by Phil Sgriccia and written by Adam Glass. It first aired on the CW Network on November 12th, 2010. In this episode, Dean and Sam investigate what seems to be a werewolf killing but turns out to be a skinwalker posing as a family dog who is taking revenge on his owner's enemies. After capturing the dog, he turns human and tells Sam and Dean that an Alpha skinwalker has created many sleeper cells that will rise on his command and kill their families. The only way to stop the mass murders is to find and kill the Alpha. 
Principal Cast Edit
|Jared Padalecki||Sam Winchester|
|Jensen Ackles||Dean Winchester|
Guest Stars Edit
|Mark A. Sheppard||Crowley|
|Janet Kidder||Mandy Duren|
|John Mann||Skinwalker #1|
|Jason Diablo||Cal Garrigan|
|Arien Boey||Aiden Duren|
|Aleks Paunovic||Skinwalker #2|
|Billy Mitchell||Erik Gieszelmann|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the second episode of Supernatural written by Adam Glass and his eighth episode as supervising producer. He previously wrote "Two and a Half Men". His next episode as writer is "Like a Virgin".
- Behind the scenes appearance by Bobby Singer.
- Different versions of Skinwalkers have also been featured in the TV series True Blood, the roleplaying game Werewolf: The Apocalypse by White Wolf, Inc. and the 2006 werewolf film Skinwalkers.
- Actress Janet Kidder is the niece of Margot Kidder, an actress featured in Black Christmas, The Amityville Horror and the remake of Halloween II.
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1989 Don Bluth animated movie All Dogs Go to Heaven.
- The character Cujo is named after the titular antagonist of the 1981 novel by Stephen King, Cujo. The book was adapted into a film in 1983 directed by Lewis Teague.
What else have they done? Edit
- Actress Janet Kidder also played Chucky & Tiffany victim Diane in the 1998 film Bride of Chucky'. In 2004 she played Alice Severson in Ginger Snaps: Unleashed.
- Actor Andrew Rothenberg is also known for playing Malcolm the Vampire in three episodes from season one of the HBO television series True Blood. He also played Jim, a zombie victim from season one of AMC's The Walking Dead.
- John Mann also played the role of Samuel in the 2006 vampire/werewolf action movie Underworld: Evolution.
- Dean Winchester: [to Lucky] Now we can do this the easy way
[holds up a stack of clothes]
- Dean Winchester: or the hard way
[holds up training collar]
[Sam snickers, Dean gives him a look]
- Sam Winchester: What? Soul or not that's funnny.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ CW Network publicity summary