|Continuity:||Children of the Corn|
|1st appearance:||Children of the Corn: Revelation (2001)|
The store owner operated a convenience store in a small Nebraska town. He was visited one day by Jamie Lowell who was attended by two seemingly orphaned children. While the owner spoke with Jamie, the children busied themselves with a House of the Dead video game. Later, the children returned to the store and murdered the owner. His head was found inside of a refrigerator unit.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Actor Ron Small's first work in horror fiction was the musical film Phantom of the Ritz in 1988 where he played a character named D.J.
See also Edit
- Children of the Corn
- Children of the Corn films
- Children of the Corn characters
- Children of the Corn locations
- Children of the Corn cast & crew
- Children of the Corn image gallery
- Children of the Corn image category
- Children of the Corn miscellaneous articles
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Children of the Corn film franchise.