|"Nice Girls Don't"|
Season 1, Episode 5
|Airdate||November 6th, 1990|
|Writer||Lee Goldberg; William Rabkin; Abbie Bernstein|
|Producer||Sheldon Pinchuk; Pat Finnegan; Bill Finnegan; Patrick Dromgoole; Paul Sarony; David Roessell; Tom McLoughlin; Lee Goldberg; William Rabkin|
|Starring||Kate Hodge; Neil Dickson; Scott Fults|
|Next||"Little Bookshop of Horrors"|
"Nice Girls Don't" is the fifth episode of season one of the supernatural romance series She-Wolf of London. The episode was directed by Roger Chevely with a script written by Lee Goldberg and William Rabkin, based on a story treatment by Goldberg, Rabkin and Abbie Bernstein. It first aired on NBC on November 6th, 1990.
|Kate Hodge||Randi Wallace|
|Neil Dickson||Ian Matheson|
|Scott Fults||Julian Matheson|
Guest Starring Edit
|Jean Challis||Elizabeth Matheson|
|Arthur Cox||Henry Matheson|
|Dorothea Phillips||Aunt Elsa|
|Cornelius Garrett||Doctor Dodgesn|
|Stuart Linden||Ernest Wallengren|
|Rachel Robertson||Nurse Robin|
|Diane Youdale Mayhew||Monique|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Series creator Mick Garris is credited as executive consultant in this episode.
- Diane Youdale, who plays Monique, usually plays Randi Wallace while she is in werewolf form in most episodes.
- This is the second episode of She-Wolf of London directed by Roger Cheveley. He directs five episodes of the series in total. He previously directed "The Bogman of Letchmoor Heath". His next episode is "Can't Keep a Dead Man Down (Part 1)".
- This is the only episode of She-Wolf of London co-written by Abbie Bernstein. This is Abbie's first, and to date, only known work as a writer for television.
- This is the first episode of She-Wolf of London co-written by Lee Goldberg. He works on eleven episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Little Bookshop of Horrors".
- This is the first episode of She-Wolf of London co-written by William Rabkin. He works on ten episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Little Bookshop of Horrors".
- Featured monster: Succubus.
- Bizarre phenomena: Accelerated aging.
- Julian Matheson begins sporting a better haircut in this episode.
- Randi Wallace: : Funny that he thought we were married.
- Ian Matheson: Funnier than you know.
- Randi Wallace: : I never really thought about it, but I shouldn't be surprised. After all, we've gone through a lot more together than most married couples.
- Ian Matheson: There's no disputing that, but...
- Randi Wallace: : Then again, we're closer than most married couples. After all, how many wives let their husbands chain them up every month?
- Ian Matheson: Oh, look, now we know what kind of man Ernest Wallingren is, can we please leave?
- Randi Wallace: : Look, we know he's a smut hound, but the question is, is he a 30-year old smut hound or is he a 90-year-old smut hound?
- Ian Matheson: No. The question is, what business is it of ours?
- Randi Wallace: I knew there was more to English television than Masterpiece Theatre.
External Links Edit
See also Edit
|She-Wolf of London. This template will categorize articles that include it into the She-Wolf of London episodes category.|