|Country||United States of America|
|Residents||Firefly family; Charlie Altamont; Doctor Satan; George Wydell; John Quincy Wydell; Steve Naish|
|Points of interest||Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen; Firefly residence|
|First Appearance||House of 1000 Corpses|
Ruggsville is a fictional city located in Ruggsville County, Texas. It is the primary setting of the 2003 horror film House of 1000 Corpses and its 2005 sequel The Devil's Rejects. During the 1970s, Ruggsville was the scene of a string of bizarre, violent murders perpetuated by the Firefly family.
Points of Interest Edit
- Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen
- Main article: Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen. A combination of gas station, eatery and roadside attraction, this was the primary base of operations for Captain Spaulding. 
- Firefly residence
- Main article: Firefly residence. This was a ranch-farmhouse owned by Mother Firefly and her family. This was where the murderous family brought their kidnap victims and was the scene of multiple murders. The house was burned down after sheriff John Quincy Wydell set the place on fire. 
- Charlie's Frontier Fun Town
- Red Hot Pussy Liquors
- Red Hot Pussy Liquors was a small liquor store located in Ruggsville. The clerk who worked there was named Gerry Ober, but was also referred to by the unflattering nickname "Goober". Baby Firefly and Rufus Firefly, Jr. purchased $185 dollars worth of beer from Goober and Baby made fun of the man's nickname. 
- Snowman's Ice Cream
- Snowman's Ice Cream was a roadside ice cream truck located in Ruggsville. In 1978, Otis, Baby and Spaulding stopped there to purchase Tuti Fruity ice cream cones. 
- Kahiki Palms Motel
Films that take place in Ruggsville Edit
Characters from Ruggsville Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Ruggsville is a fictional city located in Texas, near a town known as Deadwood.
External Links Edit
This article relates to locations featured in and pertaining to the House of 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects films directed by Rob Zombie. This template will categorize articles that include it into the House of 1000 Corpses locations category.