|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Location:||Trinity, South Carolina|
|1st appearance:||"Eye of the Beholder"|
|Actor:||Evan Rachel Wood|
Rose Russell is a minor recurring character from the CBS supernatural television series American Gothic. She was played by actress Evan Rachel Wood and was introduced in the episode entitled "Eye of the Beholder". She also appeared in "Potato Boy" and "To Hell and Back".
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Rose Russell was created by director Jim Charleston and writers Judi Ann Mason and Shaun Cassidy.
- Actress Evan Rachel Wood is also known for playing vampire queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq in seasons two and three of the HBO series True Blood.
See also Edit
- American Gothic
- American Gothic episodes
- American Gothic locations
- American Gothic characters
- American Gothic image gallery
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the American Gothic television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the American Gothic characters category.