|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Aliases:||Doctor Rachel Corrigan|
|Continuity:||Poltergeist: The Legacy|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Known relatives:||Katherine "Kat" Corrigan (daughter)|
Patrick Corrigan (husband)
Connor Corrigan (son)
|Born:||1951 (approx) |
|1st appearance:||"The Fifth Sepulcher"|
|Final:||"The Beast Within"|
Rachel Corrigan is a fictional psychiatrist and an occult investigator as well as one of the main characters on the Showtime supernatural drama series Poltergeist: The Legacy. Played by actress Helen Shaver, the character was introduced in the pilot episode of the series, "The Fifth Sepulcher" and was credited in all subsequent eighty-six episodes of the show.
Rachel Corrigan is a psychiatrist who once married to a man named Patrick, with whom she had two children, Connor and Katherine. After Patrick and Connor were killed in an automobile accident, Rachel turned towards drinking and has battled with alcoholism ever since. She eventually came to learn about the secret society known as The Legacy and benefited from their occult acumen. At the behest of Derek Rayne - Precept of the San Francisco chapter of the Legacy, Rachel Corrigan joined the group and lived at the Legacy House located on Angel Island.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Rachel Corrigan was created by director Stuart Gillard and writers Richard Barton Lewis and Brad Wright.
- In addition to playing the role of Rachel Corrigan, actress Helen Shaver also directed two episodes of Poltergeist: The Legacy. She directed "The Bones of Saint Anthony" and "Brother's Keeper".
See also Edit
- Poltergeist: The Legacy
- Poltergeist: The Legacy episodes
- Poltergeist: The Legacy characters
- Poltergeist: The Legacy cast & crew
- Poltergeist: The Legacy image gallery
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Poltergeist: The Legacy television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Poltergeist: The Legacy characters category.