|Franchise:||American Horror Story: Coven|
|1st appearance:||"Fearful Pranks Ensue"|
Quentin Fleming is a fictional warlock and a recurring character featured on the FX Network anthology series American Horror Story. Played by actor Leslie Jordan, he appeared in season three of the series, which was billed under the subheading of "Coven". He was introduced in episode 3x04, "Fearful Pranks Ensue", and also appeared in "Burn, Witch. Burn!", and "Head".
Quentin Fleming was a warlock and a member of the witches' council along with Cecily Pembroke and Myrtle Snow.
Quentin Fleming and the witches' council presided over a tribunal held at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, wherein Fiona Goode was accused of murdering the Supreme of her coven - an act that took place some forty-years prior. However, the testimony of Fiona's faithful mute butler, Spalding, pointed the finger of blame at Myrtle. Quentin and Cecily turned against Myrtle, partially because of their ambition to consolidate power within the council, and had her sentenced to be burned to death. 
Sentence was carried out, but Myrtle was resurrected through the power of a non-aligned witch named Misty Day. Myrtle took her revenge upon Quentin and Cecily by dismembering them. She took one of Quentin's eyes, and used it to heal the blind witch, Cordelia Goode. 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Quentin Fleming was created by director Michael Uppendahl and writer Jennifer Salt based on concepts developed by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk.
- Quentin Fleming was also a successful author. It is believed that Fiona Goode's magic paved the way for his success.
- This is the first character on American Horror Story played by Leslie Jordan. He will go on to play psychic Cricket Marlowe in season six, "Roanoke".
- American Horror Story: Fearful Pranks Ensue
- American Horror Story: Burn, Witch. Burn!
- American Horror Story: Head