|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Roles:||Producer; Supervising producer; Creative consultant|
Peter Hume is a television writer, producer, executive producer and supervising producer. His first work in episodic television was as a writer on the TV series Stick With Me, Kid. He wrote ten episodes of the show in 1995.
In 2000, Peter Hume became a supervising producer on the WB Network television series Charmed. He was credited on fourteen episodes of the show from 2000 to 2001 and returned again in 2006 where he worked on sixteen episodes of the series. He wrote two episodes of the series.
Body of work Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Peter Hume is not to be confused with actor Peter Gordon Hume from the 1979 film Meatballs.
Other works Edit
- Peter Hume was a consulting producer on South Beach in 2006 and was credited on seven episodes of the series.
- He then went on to work as a consulting producer on Dancelife for a total of eight episodes.
- Peter Hume was an executive producer on the CW Network sci-fi series Flash Gordon and was credited on all twenty-one episodes of the show between 2007 and 2008.
- He was an executive producer on six episodes of Wild Roses in 2011.
- In 2012, Peter Hume began working as a co-executive producer on the British sci-fi series Primeval: New World.
External Links Edit
This article relates to actors or production crew members pertaining to the Charmed television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed crew members category.