|Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 4|
|Title||"Island of the Damned"|
|Cover date||June, 1972|
|Cover Artists||Mike Ploog|
|Previous||Marvel Spotlight #3|
|Next|| Marvel Spotlight #5|
Werewolf by Night #1
- Garth (Only appearance; dies)
- The Darkhold (1st appearance)
- Phillip Russell's yacht (1st appearance)
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Werewolf by Night, Volume 1.
- Tagline: "Danger and Death Stalk The Isle of the Doomed"
- This is the final issue of Marvel Spotlight to feature the "Werewolf by Night". The storyline from this issue continues in Werewolf by Night #1.
- This issue introduces Jack's friend, Buck Cowan. Buck will become a recurring supporting character in the Werewolf by Night comic book series.
- First appearance of the Darkhold. The Darkhold is the preeminent mystic text of black magic featured in the Marvel Universe. It is the equivalent of the Necronomicon, the Book of Shadows and other similar fictional books.
External Links Edit
- Marvel Spotlight #4 at MDP
- Marvel Spotlight #4 at Comics.org
- Marvel Spotlight #4 at Comic Vine
- Marvel Spotlight #4 at Comicbookdb.com