|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Lost Boys: The Tribe|
Never grow old. Never die. Never know fear again.
|Title||Lost Boys: The Tribe|
|Directed by||P.J. Pesce|
|Written by||Hans Rodionoff|
|Produced by||Rick Benattar; Alison Semenza; Mary Viola|
|Music by||Nathan Barr|
|Edited by||Amanda I. Kirpaul|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|Release date(s)||July 29th, 2008|
|Running time||92 min.|
|Preceded by||Lost Boys (1987)|
|Followed by||Lost Boys: The Thirst (2010)|
Lost Boys: The Tribe is an American horror film of the vampire subgenre. It is the first sequel to the popular 1987 film The Lost Boys and was directed by P.J. Pesce and written by Hans Rodionoff. It was produced by Warner Bros. and released direct-to-video on July 29th, 2008. The film stars Tad hilgenbrinck and Autumn Reeser as Chris and Shane, two young lovers who come to the fictional California surfing community of Luna Bay. They soon learn however that the town has a dark side as a vampire named Shane and his brood stalk the streets at night. Actor Corey Feldman reprises his role as Edgar Frog from the first film and helps Chris hunt down vampires in an effort to save Nicole from becoming Shane's latest vampire progeny.
|Gabrielle Rose||Aunt Jillian|
|Corey Feldman||Edgar Frog|
|Tom Savini||David Van Etten|
|P.J. Pesce||Italian motorcyclist|
|Lindsay Maxwell||Hot girl at party|
|Karolina Turek||Latex girl|
|Ildiko Ferenczi||Latex girl|
|Jennifer Rostad||Topless girl|
|Gerald Paetz||Sheriff #1|
|Rikki Gagne||Alpha Phi #1|
|Lauren Gibson||Alpha Phi #2|
|Maja Stace-Smith||Alpha Phi #3|
|Corey Haim||Sam Emerson|
|Jamison Newlander||Alan Frog|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production on The Lost Boys: The Tribe began on August 20th, 2007. Principal photography concluded on September 21st, 2007. The movie was shot in Richmond, Britannia Beach and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Some exterior scenes were filmed in Malibu, California.
- A tie-in comic book series, Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs was published by WildStorm Productions in 2008 to coincide with the release of the film. The comic series serves as a prequel to the film and bridges many plot elements between this movie and the first Lost Boys.
- Angus Sutherland who plays the vampire Shane is the younger half-brother of Kiefer Sutherland who played vampire antagonist David in the first Lost Boys.
- Corey Haim appears in the closing credits of the film as well as in deleted scenes and the alternate ending found on the DVD. Corey played Sam Emerson in the original Lost Boys film.
- Jamison Newlander reprises his role of Alan Frog in this film. However, Jamison's scenes were deleted from the official release and can only be found on the deleted scenes section on the DVD bonus features.