|Aliases:||Long Shadow |
|1st appearance:||Dead Until Dark|
"Escape from Dragon House"
|Final:||True Blood: Plaisir d'amour|
Longshadow is a fictional vampire and a minor character in the "Southern Vampire Mysteries" series of novels by author Charlaine Harris. He is also a recurring character in season one of the HBO television series True Blood, which adapts Harris' books. Longshadow is played by actor Raoul Trujillo in the series and first appeared in episode 1x04, "Escape from Dragon House". He made four appearances in the series in total.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Longshadow was created by director Michael Lehmann and writer Brian Buckner based on concepts originally developed by author Charlaine Harris and showrunner Alan Ball..
- The novel Dead Until Dark reveals that Longshadow is Native American even though the actor who portrays him on True Blood is Mexican.
- Actor Raoul Trujillo has also appeared in the films Scanners II: The Takeover, Frankenfish and the 1997 television movie House of Frankenstein.
- TB: Escape from Dragon House
- TB: Burning House of Love
- TB: The Fourth Man in the Fire
- TB: Plaisir d'amour
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.