|Birth name:||William John Neeson|
|Date of birth:||June 7th, 1952|
|Place of birth:||Northern Ireland|
|1st Horror:||The Haunting (1999)|
Liam Neeson is an Irish film actor. He was born in Ballymena, Co. Antrim in Northern Ireland on June 7th, 1952. In 1990, Neeson played the lead role of scientist-turned-superhero Peyton Westlake in Sam Raimi's Darkman. In 1999, he played another scientist - Doctor David Marrow in Jan de Bont's remake of The Haunting.
Body of work Edit
|The Haunting||1999||Doctor David Marrow|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Liam Neeson was married to Gothic actress Natasha Richardson from July 3rd, 1994 until her tragic death from a skiing accident on March 18th, 2009.
- Liam Neeson has two children with Natasha Richardson; Michael Richard Antonio Neeson (born 1995) and Daniel Jack Neeson (born 1996).
Other works Edit
- Liam Neeson played Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 1999.
- Liam Neeson played mustache-twirling uber-baddie Henri Ducard/Rh'as al Ghul in the 2005 Christopher Nolan film Batman Begins.
- Liam Neeson played Zeus - King of the Gods in the 2010 remake of Clash of the Titans and its sequel, Wrath of the Titans.