|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Franchise:||Dracula: The Series|
|1st appearance:||"The Vampire Solution"|
|Actor:||Geraint Wyn Davies|
Klaus Helsing was a fictional recurring character featured on the syndicated television series Dracula: The Series. Played by Welsh actor Geraint Wyn Davies, he was introduced in the third episode, "The Vampire Solution" and made five appearances in the series in total.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Klaus Helsing was created by director Allan Eastman based on concepts originally developed by Irish horror author Bram Stoker.
- Although this may be the first vampire character portrayed by Geraint Wyn Davies, it is not his last, or even his most popular. From 1992 to 1996, Wyn Davies played the leading character Nick Knight in the USA Network television series Forever Knight.
- The name Klaus Helsing is a reworking of the more popularly known Van Helsing. Van Helsing was the occult scholar who first clashed with Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel, Dracula. The character has been re-interpreted dozens of times in various Dracula-related media.
- "The Vampire Solution"
- "Black Sheep"
- "Klaus Encounters of the Interred Kind"
- "The Decline of the Romanian Vampire"
- "My Dinner With Lucard"
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Dracula franchise. Some pages may redirect to a disambuguation page, which will provide a list of different versions of each character. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Dracula characters category.