|Continuity:||Friday the 13th|
|Known relatives:||Ethel Hubbard |
|1st appearance:||Friday the 13th: A New Beginning|
Junior Hubbard is a fictional murder victim and a supporting character in the Friday the 13th film series. He appeared in the fifth installment of the franchise, Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, where he was played by actor Ron Sloan.
Junior Hubbard was a loud-mouthed redneck a-hole and the son of Ethel Hubbard. He lived with his mother on their farm, which was adjacent to the Pinehurst Youth Development Center in New Jersey. Junior enjoyed riding his motorcycle around and annoying the crap out of the neighbors.
Junior thought he was going to start something with the residents at Pinehurst until the place's newest boarder, Tommy Jarvis, beat the crap out of him. Junior ran home and began tearing up the yard with his motorcycle crying to "mama" about how he got an ass-whoopin'. Fortunately for all involved, the Jason Voorhees copycat killer, Roy Burns, was nearby and lopped off Junior's yelping melon with a meat cleaver. The world was forever grateful.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Junior Hubbard was created by director Danny Steinmann and screenplay writers Steinmann, Martin Cohen and Martin Kitrosser based on a story treatment by Martin Cohen.
- Playing the role of Junior Hubbard is actor Ron Sloan's first film role.
- Actor Ron Sloan is also known for playing a character named Barry in the "A Serpent's Tooth" episode of the horror anthology series Tales from the Darkside.
- Junior Hubbard is the thirteenth murder victim featured in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning. He is the twelfth victim of Roy Burns.
- Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (Only appearance; dies)
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Mother; deceased.
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Friday the 13th franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Friday the 13th characters category.