|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Known relatives:||Jill Tuck (ex-wife)|
|1st appearance:||Saw (2004)|
John Kramer is a fictional psychopath and the primary antagonist featured in the Saw film franchise by Twisted Pictures. Played by actor Tobin Bell, he has appeared in all seven installments of the series even though the character is killed off in Saw III. His appearances in the subsequent films are all courtesy of flashbacks and audio recordings, but are instrumental in fleshing out the entire psychological profile and history of the character.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- John Kramer is unique from other cinematic killers in that he does not actually commit murders himself. At best, he may be considered a serial kidnapper, who places people in situations where there is a strong likelihood that they will kill themselves through self mutilation.
- John's first name was revealed in an early flashback scene in Saw where he is seen as a random patient of Doctor Lawrence Gordon. His surname is revealed in the first sequel Saw II.
Jigsaw's victims Edit
- Paul Leahy - Barb wire trap; Deceased
- Amanda Young - Jaw-extension trap; Survived
- Lawrence Gordon - Ankle lock imprisonment; Survived
See also Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Saw film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Saw characters category.