|Location:||Bon Temps, Louisiana|
|Known relatives:||Cletus Bodehouse |
|1st appearance:||"The First Taste"|
|Final:||"Beyond Here Lies Nothin'|
Jane Bodehouse was but one of many interesting people living in the rural southeastern town of Bon Temps, Louisiana. She was a frequent patron of Merlotte's Bar & Grill and was presumably single, as evidenced by her apparent desire to find a man. She was one of many local residents who fell under the mystical sway of maenad Maryann Forrester. As a mind-controlled follower of Maryann's cult, Jane assisted her in her pending nuptials to Dionysus and became romanticaly involved with another brainwashed follower, Mike Spencer. During one of the parties, Jane cut off her own finger. Following Maryann's death at the hands of Sam Merlotte, Jane kept a low profile.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Jane Bodehouse was created by director Scott Winant and writer Alan Ball based on concepts originally developed by author Charlaine Harris.
- Jane Bodehouse made sporadic appearances throughout seasons one and two of True Blood. Following the events of season two, her activities remain unknown.
- Actress Patricia Bethune has also appeared on episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Cold Case, Boston Legal, Without a Trace and Desperate Housewives.
- True Blood: The First Taste (S1)
- True Blood: Keep This Party Going (S2)
- True Blood: Scratches (S2)
- True Blood: Hard-Hearted Hannah (S2)
- True Blood: Release Me (S2)
- True Blood: Timebomb (S2)
- True Blood: I Will Rise Up (S2)
- True Blood: New World in My View (S2)
- True Blood: Frenzy (S2)
- True Blood: Beyond Here Lies Nothin' (S2)
See also Edit
- ↑ Possible relative; unconfirmed.
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.