|Location:||Bon Temps, Louisiana|
|Known relatives:||Jessica Hamby |
Lafayette Reynolds 
|1st appearance:||"The Sun"|
James Kent is a fictional vampire and a recurring supporting character featured on the HBO television series True Blood. Originally played by actor Luke Grimes, he was introduced in the second episode of season six titled, "The Sun". He made a total of six appearances that season and was then replaced with actor Nathan Parsons for all of season seven. The character made fifteen appearances in the series in total.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of James Kent was created by director Daniel Attias and writer Angela Robinson based on concepts developed by showrunner Alan Ball and author Charlaine Harris.
- James Kent is not to be confused with Jim Kent who is a CDC administrator featured on the FX Network television series The Strain.
- True Blood: The Sun
- True Blood: Don't You Feel Me
- True Blood: In the Evening
- True Blood: Dead Meat
- True Blood: Life Matters
- True Blood: Radioactive
- True Blood: Jesus Gonna Be Here
- True Blood: I Found You
- True Blood: Fire in the Hole
- True Blood: Death Is Not the End
- True Blood: Lost Cause
- True Blood: Karma
- True Blood: Almost Home
- True Blood: Love Is to Die
- True Blood: Thank You
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.