|Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer|
The shocking true story of Henry Lee Lucas.
|Title||Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer|
|Directed by||John McNaughton|
|Written by||Richard Fire; John McNaughton|
|Produced by||Malik B. Ali; Waleed B. Ali; Lisa Dedmond; Steven A. Jones; John McNaughton|
|Music by||Ken Hale; Steven A. Jones; Robert McNaugton|
|Edited by||Jeffrey Lyle Segal|
|Distributed by||Maljack Productions|
|Release date(s)||September 24th, 1986|
|Running time||83 min.|
|Followed by||Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Part 2 (1996)|
|Mary Demas||Dead woman|
|Elizabeth Kaden||Dead couple, wife|
|Ted Kaden||Dead couplem, husband|
|Denise Sullivan||Floating woman|
|Anita Ores||Mall shopper #1|
|Megan Ores||Mall shopper #2|
|Cheri Jones||Mall shopper #3|
|Monica Anne O'Malley||Mall victim|
|David Katz||Henry's boss|
|John Scafidi||Kid with football #1|
|Benjamin Passman||Kid with football #2|
|Flo Spink||Woman in Cadillac|
|Kurt Naebig||High school jock|
|Kristin Finger||Hooker #2|
|Lily Monkus||Woman in beauty shop|
|Eric Young||Parole officer|
|Rick Paul||Shooting victim|
|Peter Van Wagner||Bum #1|
|Tom McKearn||Bum #2|
|Frank Coronado||Bum #3|
|Lisa Temple||Murdered family, wife|
|Brian Graham||Murdered family, husband|
|Sean Ores||Murdered family, son|
|Pamela Fox||Hair stylist|
|Waleed B. Ali||Store clerk|
|Donna Dunlap||Dog walker|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is loosely based on the life of real life serial killer Henry Lee Lucas.
- This is the first feature film work for director John McNaughton. John McNaugton's first work for producers Malik B. Ali and Waleed B. Ali was in the 1970s when he was a delivery man for their video equipment rental business.
- This is the first feature film work for actor Michael Rooker, who plays Henry.
- John McNaughton was offered $100,000 to write and direct Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Given very little information other than to put together a horror movie, McNaughton was inspired to craft the film after seeing a special on 20/20 about Henry Lee Lucas.
- Director John McNaughton and actor Tom Towles were both born in Chicago, Illinois in 1950. Chicago also serves as the setting for the film.
- According to McNaughton, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer was "put on the shelf" for three years after it failed to impress producers Malik and Waleed B. Ali.
- A sequel film, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Part 2 was released in 1996, but neither John McNaughton or Michael Rooker had any involvement with this film.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.