Season 1, Episode 4
|Airdate||October 4th, 1980|
|Producer||Brian Lawrence; David Reid; Roy Skeggs|
|Starring||Barbara Kellerman; Gary Bond; Norman Beaton; Tariq Yunus; Matthew Blakstad; Christopher Reilly; Daphne Anderson; Michael Hughes; Anna Simone Scott; Geoffrey Beevers|
|Next||"The House That Bled to Death"|
"Growing Pains" is the fourth episode of the horror anthology series Hammer House of Horror. The episode was directed by Francis Megahy with a script written by Nicholas Palmer. It first aired on on ITV in the United Kingdom on Saturday, October 4th, 1980.
|Barbara Kellerman||Laurie Morton|
|Gary Bond||Terence Morton|
|Norman Beaton||Mister Ngenko|
|Tariq Yunus||Charles Austin|
Guest Starring Edit
|Christopher Reilly||William Morton|
|Michael Hughes||Mechanic, Thornton|
|Karin Scott||Nurse Foster|
- This episode deals with concepts such as disturbed children and strange & unfamiliar settings.
- This is the first of two episodes of Hammer House of Horror directed by Francis Megahy. He also directs episode 1x09, "Carpathian Eagle".
- This is the only episode of Hammer House of Horror written by Nicholas Palmer. This is his final work in the horror genre. It is also his second-to-last work as a writer.
- Growing Pains is also the name of an American sitcom series. It aired on ABC from 1985 to 1992 and followed the exploits of the fictional Seaver family of Long Island.
See also Edit
- Hammer Horror images
- Hammer Horror characters
- Hammer Film Productions
- Hammer Horror cast & crew
- Hammer House of Horror episodes
External Links Edit
|Hammer House of Horror. |
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Hammer House of Horror episodes category.