|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|1st Horror:||Angel: War Zone|
Garry Campbell is a television teleplay writer and producer. He wrote the script and teleplay for the season one episode of Angel entitled "War Zone". Along with director David Straiton, Garry co-created the character of Charles Gunn played by J. August Richards who later became a billed cast member on the series. He later became a staff writer on the comedy series Todd and the Book of Pure Evil.
Body of work Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Garry Campbell was one of the staff writers on The Jamie Kennedy Experiment. Jamie Kennedy is an American actor best known for playing Randy Meeks in the Scream film series as well as Eli James on Ghost Whisperer.
Other works Edit
- The Kids in the Hall (41 episodes)
- Saturday Night Special (2 episodes)
- The Jamie Kennedy Experiment (63 episodes)
- Blue Collar TV (44 episodes)
- Foxworthy's Big Night Out (12 episodes)
- MADtv (169 episodes)
- Todd and the Book of Pure Evil (6 episodes)
- The Ron James Show (26 episodes)
External Links Edit
This article relates to actors, crew members and other behind-the-scenes creators pertaining to the Angel franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Buffy and Angel Crew Members category.