Season 1, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 28th, 1987|
|Producer||Frank Mancuso, Jr.; Iain Paterson|
|Starring||John D. Le May; Louise Robey; Chris Wiggins|
|Next||"The Poison Pen"|
Principal Cast Edit
|John D. Le May||Ryan Dallion|
|Louise Robey||Micki Foster|
|Chris Wiggins||Jack Marshak|
Guest Stars Edit
|R.G. Armstrong||Lewis Vendredi|
|Lynne Cormack||Mrs. Irene Simms|
|Michael Fletcher||Mister Simms|
|Sean Fagan||Boy #1|
|Gordon Woolvett||Boy #2|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc one of the Friday the 13th: The Series: The 1st Season DVD collection.
- Actor Steven Freeman will go on to play a lead role as Steven Freeman in the 1993 slasher film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday. Though similar in name, the Friday the 13th film series bears no connection to the television program.
- First horror genre work for actress Sarah Polley. She will go on to play the role of Ana in the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead.
- First horror genre work for actor Gordon Michael Woolvett. Woolvett also appeared in the "Can't Run, Can't Hide" episode of the Canadian vampire series Forever Knight as well as the "Frontierland" episode of the CW Network television series Supernatural. His film credits include Shadow Builder and Bride of Chucky, both of which were released in 1998. Woolvett is best known however, for playing the role of Seamus Harper on the 2000-2005 sci-fi series Andromeda.
- Editor Ronald Sanders works on exactly 13 episodes of this series. He has also worked on several film projects for director David Cronenberg such as Scanners, Videodrome and The Fly.
- Actress Louise Robey is credited as just "Robey" in this series. This is her first major work in television.
See also Edit
- Friday the 13th: The Series images
- Friday the 13th: The Series episodes
- Friday the 13th: The Series crew members