|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|First:||Drak Pack: Grimmest Book of Records|
Frankie was one of three teenagers who formed the "terrific trio" of do-gooders known as the Drak Pack. Frankie had the appearance of a normal, if large, boy, but once he clasped hands with his friends Howler and Drak, he transformed into a hulking, green-skinned brute with superhuman strength (not to be confused with another "hulk"ing green-skinned brute whose actions could very well be described as incredible). Frankie, Drak and Howler were all descendants of legendary monsters, but unlike their forbearers, the Drak Pack had no interest in terrorizing people, but rather, preferred to atone for their parents' sins by fighting up against the forces of evil; specifically, the diabolical Dr. Dred and his criminal organization O.G.R.E.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Frankie is an obvious pastiche of the Frankenstein Monster as first envisioned by English author Mary Shelley in her 1818 novel, Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus.
- Not to be confused with Frankie from the 1970-1971 animated series Groovie Goolies, who was voiced by Howard Morris.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- Drak Pack at Wikipedia
- Drak Pack at Toon Tracker
- Drak Pack at TV.com guide
- Drak Pack at TV Rage.com guide
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Frankenstein franchise. Some pages may redirect to a disambuguation page, which will provide a list of different versions of each character. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Frankenstein characters category.