Season 2, Episode 14
|Airdate||July 15th, 1995|
|Director||Geraint Wyn Davies|
|Starring||Geraint Wyn Davies; Catherine Disher; Nigel Bennett; Deborah Duchêne; Natsuko Ohama; John Kapelos|
"Baby, Baby" is the 14th episode of season two of the American/Canadian-produced television series Forever Knight and the 37th episode of the series overall. It was directed by series star Geraint Wyn Davies and written by Morri Ruvinsky. It first aired on the USA Network on Saturday, July 15th, 1995. In this episode, the vampire Serena believes that she can regain her mortality by mating with a human possessing an extra Y chromosome. Her intended mate is a man named Calvin Trilling, who also happens to be the chief suspect in a murder investigation. After Nick arrests him, he learns that Serena has orchestrated his escape from jail and ultimately intends on killing him after conceiving his child. Nick must wrestle with the guilt he feels over turning Serena against the pending death of a known murderer.
Principal Cast Edit
|Geraint Wyn Davies||Detective Nick Knight|
|Catherine Disher||Doctor Natalie Lambert|
|Nigel Bennett||Lucien LaCroix|
|Deborah Duchêne||Janette DuCharme|
|John Kapelos||Detective Don Schanke|
|Natsuko Ohama||Captain Amanda Cohen|
|Gary Farmer||Captain Joe Stonetree|
Guest Stars Edit
|Richard Blackburn||Sergeant Mandrake|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc two of the Forever Knight: The Trilogy (Part 2) DVD boxset collection.
- First episode directed by leading actor Geraint Wyn Davies. Wyn Davies plays the role of Nick Knight.
- The German title for this episode is "Vollmond", which translates as "Full moon".
- Production code number: 214
See also Edit
- Forever Knight
- Forever Knight episodes
- Forever Knight characters
- Forever Knight cast & crew
- Forever Knight image gallery
- Forever Knight image category
- Forever Knight miscellaneous
External Links Edit
|Forever Knight television series.|