|This page has a category associated with it.
|Birth name:||Eva Gaëlle Green|
|Date of birth:||July 5th, 1980|
|Place of birth:||Paris, France|
|Notable works:||Dark Shadows|
Eva Gaëlle Green is a French film actress and fashion model born in Paris on July 5th, 1980. She played the role of love-obsessed witch Angelique Bouchard in Tim Burton's 2012 film remake of Dark Shadows. On 2013, it was announced that Eva would take on the leading female role of medium Vanessa Ives in John Logan's period horror series Penny Dreadful.
Body of work Edit
- Penny Dreadful: Night Work
- Penny Dreadful: Séance
- Penny Dreadful: Resurrection
- Penny Dreadful: Demimonde
- Penny Dreadful: Closer Than Sisters
- Penny Dreadful: What Death Can Join Together
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Other actresses who have portrayed the role of Angelique Bouchard include Lara Parker in the original 1966-1971 soap opera Dark Shadows and Lysette Anthony, who played Angelique in the 1991 Dark Shadows revival series.
- It was announced that both Josh Hartnett and Eva Green would joining the main cast of John Logan's Showtime series Penny Dreadful on July 30th, 2013. 
Other works Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Andreeva, Nellie (July 30, 2013). "TCA: Josh Hartnett & Eva Green To Star In Showtime Series ‘Penny Dreadful’, Ruth Wilson To Star In Pilot ‘The Affair’"; Deadline.com. Retrieved on June 30th, 2016.
This article relates to actors, crew members and other behind-the-scenes creators pertaining to the Dark Shadows franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Dark Shadows Crew Members category.
This article relates to actors or production crew members pertaining to the Penny Dreadful television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Penny Dreadful crew members category.