|1st appearance:||Preacher #1|
Emily Woodrow is a fictional character featured in the Preacher comic book series by Vertigo, an imprint of DC Comics. She was introduced in issue #1 of the series. Emily also appeared on the Preacher television series on AMC where she was played by actress Lucy Griffiths.
Emily Woodrow was a young woman from Annville, Texas who also had a gaggle of kids. She was an active member in the community and one of the organizers of the All Saints Congregational church, which was presided over by preacher Jesse Custer.
A timid and demure woman, she held the sanctity of the church in high regard, though she occasionally felt that the pews were in dire need of being filled. Though she usually remained silent about Jesse Custer's more colorful traits, she took some notable exception to his friend Cassidy, particularly after he stole several cases of communion wine. 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Actress Lucy Griffiths is also known for playing a vampire named Nora Gainsborough no the HBO series True Blood.
- This is actually Lucy Griffiths second work on a TV series based on a DC Comics property. She previously played a character named Liv Aberdine on the "Non Est Asylum" episode of Constantine.
- Preacher: Pilot
- Preacher: See
- Preacher: The Possibilities
- Preacher: Monster Swamp
- Preacher: South Will Rise Again
- Preacher: Sundowner
- Preacher: He Gone
- Preacher: El Valero
- Preacher: Finish the Song
- Preacher: Call and Response