|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Location:||Ithaca, New York|
|Known relatives:||Josh Levinson (brother)|
Neil Levinson (father)
Ellen Levinson (mother)
|1st appearance:||"There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)"|
Emily Levinson is a recurring supporting character featured on the North American version of the supernatural drama series Being Human, which is a remake of the 2008 UK series of the same name. Played by actress Alison Louder, she was introduced in the pilot episode of the series, "There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)".
Emily Levinson is a teenage Jewish lesbian from Ithaca, New York. She is the younger sister of Josh Levinson. Josh disappeared from his family for a period of two years, by Emily reconnected with him through happenstance in 2011. She nearly discovered the truth about her brother being a werewolf when she was accidentally locked inside an isolation room with him at Suffolk County Hospital. Emily was later attacked and nearly beaten to death by a vampire named Marcus Damnian, who attacked her out of revenge against Josh over a previous altercation. After she was released from the hospital, Josh brought her back to Ithaca.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Emily Levinson was created by director Adam Kane and writers Jeremy Carver and his wife Anna Fricke, based on concepts originally developed by Toby Whithouse.
- Being Human: There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)
- Being Human: There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 2)
- Being Human: It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong
- Being Human: I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You
- Being Human: I've Got You Under Your Skin
- Being Human: It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To
- Being Human: One Is Silver and the Other Pagan
- Being Human: If I Only Had Raw Brain
- Being Human: Always a Bridesmaid, Never Alive
- Being Human: Pack It Up, Pack It In
- Being Human: House Hunting
See also Edit