|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Dracula II: Ascension|
The terrifying sequel to Dracula 2000.
|Title||Dracula II: Ascension|
|Directed by||Patrick Lussier|
|Written by||Joel Soisson; Patrick Lussier|
|Produced by||Nick Phillips; W.K. Border; Joel Soisson; Ron Schmidt|
|Music by||Marco Beltrami; Kevin Kliesch|
|Edited by||Lisa Romaniw|
|Distributed by||Castel Film Romania; Neo Motion Pictures|
|Release date(s)||June 7th, 2003|
|Running time||85 min.|
|Preceded by||Dracula 2000 (2000)|
|Followed by||Dracula III: Legacy (2005)|
|Jennifer Kroll||Twins of Evil|
|Jason Scott Lee||Father Uffizi|
|Diane Neal||Elizabeth Blaine|
|Nick Phillips||Officer Smith|
|John Sharian||Officer Hodge|
|Dragos Balauca||Altar boy|
|Silviu Olteanu||Young priest|
|David Gant||Old priest|
|Roy Scheider||Cardinal Siqueros|
|David J. Francis||Jesus|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production on Dracula II: Ascension began on October 10th, 2001. Principal photography concluded in December, 2001. The movie was shot on location in Bucharest, Rasnov, Zarnesti, and Sibiu, Romania. Some interior scenes of Dracula's imprisonment was filmed at the University of Bucharest.
- Makes reference to events from the previous film, Dracula 2000.
- Luke throws a knotted rope on Dracula, which then disappears and reappears between shots.
- The net that has been thrown onto Dracula when he's in the pool repeatedly moves up and down.
- Dracula: Who am I? Gilles de Rais, Vlad Tepes, El Hazarid... Dagobert, Proximus, Uther, Caligula... ah, Iscariot... and so many more I've long forgotten.
- Dracula: So noble what you said to the girl. About the sunlight purging her of evil. But she's too far gone and you know it. You know she will die.
- Dracula: You're more ruthless than I am.
- Dracula: Erzabet..."oath of God" in Hebrew. Is it not? The noble caretaker of the dead, giving names to the nameless, comfort to the damned, and now taker of blood.
- Dracula: What's wrong, bloodsucker? Did you think my blood would be limitless? Better that you protect what you already have than to seek more where there is none.
- Dracula: Don't you wonder, Priest, ever since you stared into the abyss and saw nothing? Don't you want to know the truth before you take my head?
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.