|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Known aliases||Diana Voorhees Kimble|
|Base of Operations||Cunningham County, New Jersey|
|Known relatives||Elias Voorhees (father); Unnamed mother; Jason Voorhees (half-brother); Jessica Kimble (daughter); Stephanie Kimble (granddaughter)|
|Year of birth||1961 (approx)|
|Year of death||1993|
|First Appearance||Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993)|
|Played by||Erin Gray|
Diana Kimble is a fictional character featured in the Friday the 13th film series. Played by actress Erin Gray, she appeared in the ninth installment of the series Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The exact location where Diana Kimble lived is subject to interpretation. It is known that she lived relatively close to Camp Crystal Lake, which was established in the first three films in the series as being located in New Jersey. The ninth film, Jason Goes to Hell however, posits that the fictional town of Cunningham County, where Diana lived, was located in Connecticut.
- Some may falsely believe that Pamela Voorhees was Diana's mother. However, in the first Friday the 13th film, Pamela clearly states that Jason Voorhees was her only child. Logically, Pamela's husband, Elias Voorhees, must have sired Diana with a different woman.
- Diana Kimble owned a pet dog named Tango.
- The spirit of Jason Voorhees was possessing a Cunningham County deputy named Josh at the time that he killed Diana Kimble.
- Diana Kimble is one of the few, if not the only, victim in the Friday the 13th franchise whom Jason Voorhees killed by accident. While he was certainly attempting to kill Diana, it was actually Steven Freeman who was Jason's intended target when he threw the knife sharpener into Diana's back.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Friday the 13th franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Friday the 13th characters category.