|Demons of the Mind|
They came to torture an agonised mind
|Title||Demons of the Mind|
|Directed by||Peter Sykes|
|Written by||Frank Godwin; Christopher Wicking|
|Produced by||Michael Carreras; Frank Godwin|
|Music by||Harry Robinson|
|Edited by||Chris Barnes|
|Distributed by||Hammer Film Productions; MGM-EMI|
|Release date(s)|| November 5th, 1972 (UK)|
May, 1974 (US)
|Running time||89 min.|
|Paul Jones||Carl Richter|
|Sidonie Bond||Zorn's wife|
|John Atkinson||1st villager|
|George Comack||2nd villager|
|Mary Hignett||Matronly woman|
|Sheila Raynor||Old crone|
|Jan Adair||1st girl|
|Jane Cardew||2nd girl|
|Richard Beaumont||Young Emil|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production on Demons of the Mind began in 1971.
- Released as a double-bill along with Tower of Evil.
- Film debut for Shane Briant.
- Richard Beaumont is uncredited in this film.
- Second film directed by Peter Sykes. He also directed The Legend of Spider Forest in 1971. In 1976, he directed another film for Hammer Studios, To the Devil a Daughter as well as the 1977 musical comedy The House in Nightmare Park.
External Links Edit
|Hammer Horror |
This article relates to the films produced under the "Hammer Horror" banner of Hammer Film Productions. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Hammer Film Productions category.