Season 1971, Episode 1,245
|Airdate||April 2nd, 1971|
|Starring||Joan Bennett; Louis Edmonds; Jonathan Frid; Grayson Hall; Nancy Barrett; Thayer David; John Karlen; Lara Parker; Keith Prentice; Gordon Russell|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Final episode of the series; final appearance of all characters.
- Opening narration: Grayson Hall.
- Closing narration: Thayer David.
- Closing still: Panning shot of the interior of Collinwood.
- Gordon Russell, who plays a footman named Harris, is actually the writer of this episode and a longtime writer on the series in general.
- This is the only episode of the series to use a panning/dissolve end-title sequence. Every other episode of the series ends with a still of one of the show's various sets.
- Joan Bennett and Louis Edmonds are the only actors from the series to appear in both the first and final episodes of Dark Shadows.
Home Video Edit
- Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series (DVD) (Disc 126)
- Dark Shadows DVD Collection 26 (DVD) (Disc 4)
- This is the only episode of the series where the phrase "dark shadows" is spoken by a character (albeit in a narration).
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.