|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|1st appearance:||Bride of Chucky (1998)|
Damien Baylock is a fictional character featured in the Child's Play film series. Played by actress (formerly an actor) Alexis Arquette, he appeared in the fourth installment in the series Bride of Chucky.
Damien Baylock was the Goth alias used by insurance salesman Howard Fitzwater. Howard was a resident of the town of Lockport, Illinois and was romantically involved with a serial killer known as Tiffany. Tiffany treated Damien as more of an apprentice than a lover and Damien grew frustrated when Tiffany continued to withhold affection from him. Damien tried to impress Tiffany by pretending to murder someone, but in truth, he had simply done himself up in gory makeup and snapped a photograph. Tiffany immediately saw through the ruse.
Tiffany had recently acquired the remains of a Good Guy doll named Chucky, which she knew housed the spirit of her former lover Charles Lee Ray. Using a "Voodoo for Dummies" book, she conducted a ritual to awaken Chucky's spirit inside the doll. Although the ritual had a delayed reaction, it did succeed in bringing her one true love back to her.
Unfortunately for Damien, he did not realize that the Chucky doll in Tiffany's trailer was alive and made several rude comments and gestures towards it, even taking measure to mockingly sodomize it. Chucky sprung to life, ripping a lip ring out of Damien's face before suffocating him to death with a pillow. 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Damien Baylock is the second murder victim featured in Bride of Chucky.
- Damien's true name, Howard Fitzwater, is revealed later in the film on a news bulletin.
- The name Damien Baylock is actually a reference to two different characters from the 1976 Richard Donner film The Omen. Damien Thorn, the son of Robert and Katherine Thorn, was destined to become the Antichrist. Damien's evil nanny was named Mrs. Baylock.
- Prior to gender reassignment, actor Alexis Arquette was a male who appeared in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie as a DJ. He also appeared in Sometimes They Come Back... Again and Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror. Bride of Chucky is his last horror film work as a male.
See also Edit
- Bride of Chucky
- Bride of Chucky actors
- Bride of Chucky category
- Bride of Chucky characters
- Bride of Chucky image gallery
- Bride of Chucky miscellaneous
- Bride of Chucky image category
- Bride of Chucky crew members
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Child's Play film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Child's Play characters category.