|Directed by:||Gregory Cabot|
|Written by:||Lori Jannel|
|Produced by:||Jeffrey Arsenault; Ben Joseph|
|Edited by:||George Cruz|
|Distributed by:||Seduction Cinema|
|Running time:||77 min.|
Crimson Nights is an American horror movie of the vampire/erotica subgenres. It was directed by Jeffrey Arsenault under the pseudonym Gregory Cabot and written by Lori Jannel. It was produced by Seduction Cinema and released direct-to-video in 1999. The film stars Lev Gorens, Roberta Orlandi and Tina Krause as vampire seductress Jasmine.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Copyright holder: © 1999, Independent Cinema.
- Crimson Nights (1999) redirects to this page.
- The tagline for this film is "Vampire lust waits in the darkness".
- Director Jeffrey Arsenault is credited as Gregory Cabot in this film. He is credited by his real name as a producer however.
- Actress Roberta Orlandi also had a bit role in the "Mine" episode of True Blood playing a fangbanger named Janella Lennox.
- This is Jeffrey Arsenault's second film work as a director.
- This is the first, and to date, only known writing credit for Lori Jannel.
- This is the first credited film work for LG Taylor.
- Blood Craving
- Date With a Vampire
- Daughters of Darkness
- Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde
- Lust in the Mummy's Tomb
- Night Owl
- Vampire Queen
- Vampire Vixens