|"It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (Part 1)"|
Season 6, Episode 22
|Airdate||May 16th, 2004|
|Producer||Jonathan Levin; David Simkins; Peter Chomsky; Curtis Kheel; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Daniel Cerone; James L. Conway; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent;|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Drew Fuller; Dorian Gregory|
|Next||"It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (Part 2)"|
"It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (Part 1)" is the twenty-second episode of season six of the supernatural family drama series Charmed, and the 133rd episode of the series overall. It was directed by Jon Paré with a script written by Jeannine Renshaw. It first aired on the WB Network on Sunday, May 16th, 2004.
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Drew Fuller||Chris Halliwell|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Starring Edit
|Jenya Lano||Inspector Sheridan|
|Sandra Prosper||Sheila Morris|
|Betsy Randle||Mrs. Winterbourne|
|Lorna Scott||Mrs. Noble|
|Blake Robbins||Patrol officer|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season six of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 6 episodes category.