|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|"I've Got You Under My Skin"|
Season 1, Episode 2
|Airdate||October 14th, 1998|
|Director||John T. Kretchmer|
|Producer||Sheryl J. Anderson; Les Sheldon; Brad Kern; Constance M. Burge; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; T.W. King; Dorian Gregory; Alyssa Milano|
|Previous||"Something Wicca This Way Comes"|
|Next||"Thank You for Not Morphing"|
Principal Cast Edit
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|T.W. King||Andy Trudeau|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
Guest Stars Edit
|Michael Philip||Stefan / Javna|
|Neil Roberts||Rex Buckland|
|Leigh-Allyn Baker||Hannah Webster|
|Marc Shelton||Pastor Williams|
|Barbara Pilavin||Older Brittany Reynolds|
|Cynthia King||Brittany Reynolds|
|Tamara Lee Krinsky||Tia|
|Ben Caswell||Max Jones|
|Ralph Manza||Elderly Man|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode has been made available on the Charmed: The Complete Series DVD collection and the Charmed: The Complete First Season collection.
- This episode is production code number 4398001.
- This is the first television acting work for Cynthia King. Despite her surname, she is not related to actor T.W. King.
- This is the first appearance of Buckland Auction House.
- This is the first appearance of Rex Buckland and Hannah Webster. Rex appears next in "Dream Sorcerer". Hannah appears next in "The Wedding from Hell".
- The title of this episode is taken from a 1956 song written by Cole Porter.
- Reference is made to Jeremy Burns in this episode. Jeremy was the demonic antagonist from "Something Wicca This Way Comes".
- Piper Halliwell makes reference to Chef Moore in this episode. Chef Moore appeared last in "Something Wicca This Way Comes".
- Piper Halliwell: Prue is going to be pissed.
- Phoebe Halliwell: News flash. Stop worrying. You'll get wrinkles.
- Piper Halliwell: A toast. To the Power of Three. Whether we like it... or not.
- Piper Halliwell: Bad date?
- Prue Halliwell: No. No. No, not at all. It was great. You know: dinner, movie... sex.
- Piper Halliwell: Excuse me? On your first date? You sleaze.
- Prue Halliwell: It wasn't exactly our first date, Piper.
- Piper Halliwell: High school doesn't count. That was last decade. Spill it. (Prue remains silent). Oooh, that bad, huh?
- Prue Halliwell: No. Actually good. Well, we were amazing, but that's not the point. I told myself things would be different. That we would take it slow. It shouldn't have happened that's all (Phoebe enters the room).
- Phoebe Halliwell: What shouldn't have happened?
- Piper Halliwell: Prue slept with Andy.
- Phoebe Halliwell: Hello?!
- Prue Halliwell: Uhh... thanks a lot, mouth!
- Phoebe Halliwell: Wait, you were going to tell her, but not me? Family meeting.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.