- "If he can kill thirteen unmarried witches before midnight, he'll be freed from the underworld to wreak his terror every single day."
- ―Prue Halliwell
|"From Fear to Eternity"|
Season 1, Episode 13
|Airdate||February 10th, 1999|
|Writer||Tony Blake; Paul Jackson|
|Producer||Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Constance M. Burge; Brad Kern; Peter Chomsky; Les Sheldon|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; T.W. King; Dorian Gregory; Alyssa Milano|
|Next||"Secrets and Guys"|
"From Fear to Eternity" is the thirteenth episode of season one of the supernaturally-themed television series Charmed. It was directed by Les Sheldon and written by consulting producers Tony Blake and Paul Jackson. It first aired on Wednesday, February 10th, 1999 on the WB Network. In this episode, a fear demon, who emerges once every 1,300 years seeks to destroy thirteen unmarried witches on Friday the 13th by literally scaring them to death.
Principal Cast Edit
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|T.W. King||Andy Trudeau|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Stars Edit
|Steve Wilder||Lucas Devane|
|Dailyn Matthews||Susan Warner|
|Evan O'Meara||Richard Warner|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode has been made available on the Charmed: The Complete Series DVD collection and the Charmed: The Complete First Season collection.
- Production code number: 4398012
- The title to this episode is taken from the 1952 novel From Here to Eternity by James Jones. The book was adapted into an Academy Award-winning film in 1953 starring Burt Lancaster and Montgomery Clift, as well as a television miniseries in 1979 and a TV series in 1980.
- "From Fear to Eternity" is also the name of an episode from the sci-fi series Eureka.
- The episode makes many allusions to the numerical significance of the number 13 and the supertition surrounding the Greco-Roman calandar date, Friday the 13th. "From Fear to Eternity" also happens to be the 13th episode of the series.
- Multiple references are made to the Charmed Ones' mother, Patty Halliwell.
- Prue's greatest fear is drowning.
- Phoebe's greatest fear is losing a sister; a fear that will one day soon come to pass.
- Piper's greatest fear are spiders.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- "From Fear to Eternity" at the Charmed Wiki
- "From Fear to Eternity" at TV.com Episode Guide
- "From Fear to Eternity" at TV Rage.com Episode Guide
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.