|"Feats of Clay"|
Season 1, Episode 11
|Airdate||January 20th, 1999|
|Writer||Javier Grillo-Marxuach; Chris Levinson; Greg Elliot; Zack Estrin; Michael Perricone|
|Producer||Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Brad Kern; Sheryl J. Anderson; Constance M. Burge; Peter Chomsky|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; T.W. King; Dorian Gregory; Alyssa Milano|
Principal Cast Edit
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|T.W. King||Andy Trudeau|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris |
Guest Stars Edit
|Stacy Haiduk||Guardian of the urn|
|Eddie Bowz||Palmer Kellogg|
|Christine Rose||Claire Pryce|
|Sean Moran||Customs officer|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode has been made available on the Charmed: The Complete Series DVD collection and the Charmed: The Complete First Season collection.
- Production code number: 4398010
- First episode of the series directed by Kevin Inch. His next episode is "When Bad Warlocks Turn Good".
- Actress Stacy Haiduk was regular character on the short-lived vampire television series Kindred: The Embraced where she played a character named Lillian Langtry. Like Charmed, the series was produced by Spelling Television and was set in San Francisco, California. Other Kindred cast members who have made appearances on Charmed include Brian Thompson, Erik King and Jeff Kober.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.