Season 6, Episode 10
|Airdate||November 23rd, 2003|
|Director||Joel J. Feigenbaum|
|Producer||Daniel Cerone; Peter Chomsky; Holly Marie Combs; James L. Conway; Brad Kern; Curtis Kheel; Jonathan Levin; Alyssa Milano; Jon Paré; William Schmidt; David Simkins; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Drew Fuller|
"Chris-Crossed" is the tenth episode of season six of the supernatural fantasy series Charmed and the 122nd episode of the series overall. It was directed by Joel J. Feigenbaum and written by Cameron Litvack. It first aired on the WB Network on November 23rd, 2003.
Principal Cast Edit
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Drew Fuller||Chris Halliwell|
Guest Stars Edit
|Balthazar Getty||Richard Montana|
|Rebecca Balding||Elise Rothman|
|Lisa Kushell||Tour guide|
|Wes Ramsey||Wyatt Halliwell|
|Ashlyn Sanchez||Little Bianca|
|Matthew Corbett Davis||Nightclub patron|
|Jason Simmons||Wyatt Halliwell|
|Kristopher Simmons||Wyatt Halliwell|
|Michael Bailey Smith||Shax|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 4301121
- This is the final episode of Charmed aired in 2003. This begins the mid-season break. The following episode, "Witchstock", airs on January 11th, 2004.
- This is the fourteenth episode of Charmed directed by Joel J. Feigenbaum. He previously directed "My Three Witches". His next episode is "The Courtship of Wyatt's Father".
- This episode is Cameron Litvack's first work as teleplay writer on Charmed. He will also go on to work as story editor, executive story editor and even co-producer.
- Michael Bailey Smith appears in archive footage from a previous episode only.
- Matthew Corbett Davis, Jason Simmons and Kristopher Simmons are all uncredited for their participation in this episode.
- Actress Marisol Nichols will go on to play the role of Sarah Monohan on the ABC television series The Gates.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season six of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 6 episodes category.
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.