Season 2, Episode 18
|Airdate||April 20th, 2000|
|Writer||Chris Levinson; Zack Estrin|
|Producer||Jonathan Levin; Sheryl J. Anderson; Betty Reardon; Jon Paré; David Simkins; Constance M. Burge|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Greg Vaughan; Dorian Gregory|
|Previous||"How to Make a Quilt Out of Americans"|
"Chick Flick" is the eighteenth episode of season two of the supernatural dramedy series Charmed and the forty-first episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Schultz with a screenplay written by Chris Levinson and Zack Estrin. It first aired on the WB Network on April 20th, 2000.
Principal Cast Edit
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Greg Vaughan||Dan Gordon|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
Guest Stars Edit
|Chris Payne Gilbert||Billy|
|Robin Atkin Downes||Demon of illusion|
|Mark Lindsay Chapman||Finley Beck|
|Kent Faulcon||Gil Corso|
|Olivia Summers||Bloody Mary|
|Alec Ledd||Film geek|
|Leslie Lauten||Sally Mae|
|Michael Rivkin||Cell phone guy|
|Dale Fabrigar||Irritated guy|
|J.P. Romano||The slasher|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 4399039
- This is the first episode of Charmed directed by Michael Schultz. It is his only episode from season two. He directs two episodes of the series in total.
- Phoebe Halliwell: Here I am talking about the shortage of perfect men and in orbs yours.
- Piper Halliwell: I found one of the good guys.
- 'Leo Wyatt: Unfortunately, I'm here to talk about the bad guys.
- Phoebe Halliwell: No shortage of those.
- 'Leo Wyatt: Yeah, they sent for me last night so I could warn you.
- Piper Halliwell: Okay, fill in the blank: it's the demon of ...
- Leo Wyatt: ... illusion.
- Prue Halliwell: Yeah, well, the house is a mess again. I mean, how come we can't fight the demon of cleanliness or the demon of housekeeping, or even that really big, bald guy, Mr. Clean? I would so totally take him on.
- Piper Halliwell: What I don't get is the order of things. Don't we usually start some place dark and dreary and then end up at the manor for the big old vanquish?
- Phoebe Halliwell: Wait a minute. He followed me home. I knew I recognized him from somewhere. He was at the movies and then he followed me home.
- Prue Halliwell: Well, he had a reason to attack us, so he would have found us sooner or later.
- Piper Halliwell: But the question is why? I mean, we usually don't vanquish someone without knowing who, what, where, when...
- Prue Halliwell: Well, what about the how? How did you know how to vanquish him?
- Phoebe Halliwell: Well, remember the spell that we used for the bunyip? Well, I just combined that with the one for the demon with the horn coming out of his...
- Piper Halliwell: Forehead?
- Phoebe Halliwell: Yep.
- Darryl Morris: So is it over?
- Piper Halliwell: Not even close. We don't know how many more are out there and we have no way of stopping the demon from tampering with the audiences, so...
- Darryl Morris: You used the 'd' word again.
- Piper Halliwell: Sorry.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.