|"Charmed Again (Part 2)"|
Season 4, Episode 2
|Airdate||October 4th, 2001|
|Producer||James L. Conway; Jonathan Levin; Nell Scovell; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Peter Chomsky; Daniel Cerone|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Julian McMahon; Dorian Gregory|
|Previous||"Charmed Again (Part 1)"|
|Next||"Hell Hath No Fury"|
"Charmed Again (Part 2)" is the second episode of season four of the supernatural fantasy series Charmed, and the sixty-eighth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Mel Damski with a script written by Brad Kern. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, October 4th, 2001.
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Julian McMahon||Cole Turner|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Starring Edit
|Finola Hughes||Patty Halliwell|
|Yancey Arias||Inspector Cortiz|
|Krista Allen||The Oracle|
|Ben Guillory||The Source|
|Wendy Phillips||Sister Agnes|
|Michael Bailey Smith||Shax|
|David Reivers||Bob Cowan|
|Joe Goddard||Kind man|
|Bobby Preston||Little boy|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Charmed was created by Constance M. Burge, who also serve as an executive consultant on this episode.
- This episode is production code number 4301801.
- This episode is included on disc one of the Charmed: The Complete Fourth Season DVD collection and disc nineteen of the Charmed: The Complete Series boxset collection.
- This episode, plus "Charmed Again (Part 1)", both aired back-to-back on the same night.
- Characters from "Part One", who do not appear in "Part Two" include Victor Bennett and Penny Halliwell.
- Cole Turner: Sorry I took so long. I had to dodge a couple bounty hunters.
- Leo Wyatt: Did you find anything out?
- Cole Turner: You have no idea what I found out. Turns out The Source doesn't think she's a whitelighter at all, in fact, he thinks she might be another [pauses and points at Piper and Phoebe] Charmed One. That's why he put Shax on it. He thought he ended the Power of Three, now he's worried that the girl may some how reconstitute it.
- Piper Halliwell: You have to trust us.
- Paige Matthews: Trust you, you just froze a nun. How do I know you're not the evil ones?
- Phoebe Halliwell: Leo, how is it possible for an angel to even get knocked out. I mean you are after all technically dead.
- Leo Wyatt: Three years together and now you're asking these questions.
- Piper Halliwell: Well, uh, I think the more appropriate questions is: How does a whitelighter get somebody knocked up?
- Paige Matthews: I won't stay long. I just wanted to come by and thank you.
- Phoebe Halliwell: Phoebe: For what?
- Paige Matthews: For what? You mean, beside from saving my life. I feel like I should bake you a cake or something.
- Piper Halliwell: Do you cook?
- Paige Matthews: No, no. Not really.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season four of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 4 episodes category.